Licensed Family Child Care and Child Care Centers in the City of Los Angeles that are experiencing financial hardship due to COVID19 and agencies with budgets less than $5 million who are not Head Start or Early Head Start programs. Read more here.
- White House authorizes emergency funds for Afghan refugees
- IILA Staff Spotlight – Rosendo Oxlaj-Gonzalez
- IILA Celebrates World Refugee Day
- International Institute of Los Angeles Announces Cambria Tortorelli as Next President/CEO
- International Institute of Los Angeles Announces Retirement of President/CEO, E. Stephen Voss