As the LA County Department of Public Health has expected, based on the trends of previous years, COVID case rates and overall community transmission have increased quickly since the Thanksgiving holiday. At IILA, we continue to require masks indoors at all of our sites. We encourage the community to follow current county guidelines and use appropriate masking techniques to stay safe and healthy this winter and holiday season.
- IILA supports the important event “Amal’s wish”
- Strengthening the health of Ukrainians: the new IILA project will help understand the medical system and take care of their health
- Free and Affordable Childcare in Los Angeles County
- Refugees, immigrants and low-income residents in Los Angeles County can receive free travel on public transport: how to apply
- Do you want to start your own business in Southern California? IILA’s partners offer two programs to help refugees start businesses.