IILA joins the California Table for Immigration Reform for a meeting with Rep. Katie Hill. The Coalition for Humane Immigration (CHIRLA) is a California-based, non-profit organization that represents and advocates for the interests of the immigrant and refugee community. Thank you Rep. Katie Hill for your commitments to the immigrant community.
Home > News/Information > Immigration Reform
- VOA: “Ukrainian Refugees in US Grateful, Anxious About Future”
- IILA to Host Free Legal Clinics on Afghan TPS Process
- IILA President & CEO Cambria Tortorelli Featured Guest on “Commentaries From The Edge” Podcast
- Department of State Announces Family Reunification Pathway for Afghan Humanitarian Parolees
- Welcome.US: “200+ Organizations Signal Support for the Welcome Corps, New Service Opportunity for Private Refugee Sponsorship”