IILA congratulates Fulton College Preparatory School parents for completing IILA’s Family Strengthening Program. These women completed 3 months of training on effective parenting to mentor and educate children. IILA provides educational programs for mothers wanting to serve at child care providers. Special thanks to Fulton’s Parent Center for their support.
- Ukrainian refugees arriving in Los Angeles need support, and IILA is here to help!
- How to help refugees and immigrants in California, Los Angeles – Los Angeles Times
- Refugees, immigrants, and families in need in Los Angeles County can get help paying utilities’ bills and debt forgiveness
- Afghans in the United States deserve protections: they need redesignation and extension of Afghanistan for Temporary Protected Status (TPS)
- Second Anniversary of the Fall of Kabul: Afghan Refugees successfully integrate in Los Angeles, but challenges remain