IILA congratulates Fulton College Preparatory School parents for completing IILA’s Family Strengthening Program. These women completed 3 months of training on effective parenting to mentor and educate children. IILA provides educational programs for mothers wanting to serve at child care providers. Special thanks to Fulton’s Parent Center for their support.
- Giving Thanks to Our Donors and Supporters
- KPCC: “Checking In On Afghan Refugee Resettlements In SoCal”
- Telemundo: “Lágrimas y gritos de emoción: un padre inmigrante abraza a su hijo tras 20 años separados”
- WORLD: “The coming wave: U.S. resettlement agencies—including Christian groups—prepare for tens of thousands of Afghan refugees”
- The Eastsider: “For more than a century, this Lincoln Heights organization has been welcoming refugees”